Monday, February 23, 2015

New York Fashion Week, Fall 2015

Back from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City! And yes, I survived the cold, although my finger didn't... You know you're addicted to your phone when you get frostbite from having your fingers out to answer emails/text/check social media. I know what you're thinking, why didn't I invest in those touchscreen gloves?! Well, I did and sadly they did not work. If anyone has any recommendations, please comment below! I MUST prepare myself for Toronto fashion week in the next few weeks.

Without further adieu, I present to you my week in pictures. Outfit detail posts coming soon.

Calm before the storm of fashionistas! Otherwise known as the day to pick-up credentials.
Can we talk about this hot, yellow Mercedes?! (insert: googly heart eyed emoji)
Had to show some love for the equally hot, silver ride too.
Obligatory #ootd photo taken inside the PANDORA booth. Thanks, iTouch Booth!
Um.. absolutely had to try on this blazer by George Kotsiopoulos. #TideChic

First show of the week: Concept Korea. I went to their show last season and fell in love with Beyond Closet's line! Love how designer, Taeyong Ko keeps clothes youthful with patchwork and bold patterns! My favorite look is definitely this all American inspired trench. 

Always great to take a breather with a five minute walk to the Time Warner Center. This view of Central Park so ethereal. Take me back when it's warmer please!
Let's be real. The real reason I walked to Time Warner Center in the freezing cold is for Bouchon Bakery <3! Their sandwiches, latte's and baked good are to die for! May or may not have indulged in this raspberry, almond croissant.

Went backstage for Vivienne Tam's show, and got a sneak peek of the collection before it hit the runway.
My favorite look. Sophisticated with an edgy twist with the blazer/jacket.

Love the detail on this top. Vivienne's collection featured a lot of turtle neck details- perfect for fall/winter.

Can you tell I'm in love with this jacket?! The red color, and the black fur detail is to die for!!!
I always give so much respect to the models who run from show to show, and the hairstylists/make-up artists who can instantly change-up a look..

One of the many perks of being backstage is running into celebrities. Still cannot believe I met Ashley Benson... Huge fan of Pretty Little Liars right hurrrr. Can I just say, she is BEYOND gorgeous in person as she is on television!


I might have taken advantage of all the free perks in the sponsorship lounge. Who knew my hair had so much volume?! Thank you for the fun, up-do, Jennifer Brent of  Tresemme.

Had the opportunity to attend Korean designer, Lie Sangbong's show. Of course, my favorite look happened to be this red piece. Can you tell that orangeish/red is going to be BIG this fall?!

Fabulous work, Lie Sangbong!

And of course, the best part of NYFW is making new friends with people who share the same passion for fashion! Hi Richard!
XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment