Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial day weekend getaway.






I'm FINALLY back friends. If you follow me on Snapchat, you'll know I've been traveling for work nonstop. So when my friends from high school asked me to take off of work for one day (four day weekend, anyone? :D) and join them at a beach house in Delaware, I jumped in on the opportunity. I'll have to admit, as a Marylander, the only time I have ever visited Delaware was in high school on a very very spontaneous trip with my bestie to drive to Sonic for a limeade, tots and a bacon cheeseburger (going on a mini road trip right after you get your license seems like the most rationale thing to do, am I right, or am I right?!). 

I must say, we totally lucked out in booking a home last minute and having a private beach in walking distance from our house- so peaceful and relaxing, just what I needed. How did you guys spend your Memorial Day weekend? 



[Outfit details] Top:Zara, skirt: Zara, sandals: Steve Madden, jewelry: PANDORA 


Photos by: Jedd Puzon 




XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment