Monday, June 19, 2017

Lavender fields.

Celebrated my birthday this past weekend the most tranquil way possible by going to the lavender festival at Springfield Manor with my friends. Not going to lie, I lost interest in celebrating the day of my birth after I turned the big 21. I often times even forget how old I am when asked. But a girl can't pass up a scenic view and vino. 

If you know me, purple is one of my favorite colors (not because my name in Korean means purple) and lavender happens to be one of my favorite flowers. I always keep dried lavender by my bedside ($3 at Trader Joe's) and often use lavender oil in my humidifier to help me sleep at night. When I heard about this festival happening, I immediately purchased tickets. 

They had fields of lavender with visible mountains in the horizon to take serious #ootd's in, a mini market with tents that sold paintings, soap, jewelry and jam, food tents, live music and sold lavender infused liquor and bottles of wine. The festival ended this past weekend, but if you're in the area, I definitely recommend you visit! 




Outfit details: Gingham romper, sun hat, sunglasses and sandals.

Cheers! 🍷 Margaret 



No comments:

Post a Comment