Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring bling.

Happy hump day, ya'll! Only two more days till the weekend...woooo sahhhhhh! You know what I'm looking forward to more than the weekend? Summer! It's been fairly warm here in the D.M.V., but not warm enough to take a dip in the pool.

Can I just take a moment to talk about my love for rompers?! Definitely a spring/summer staple, especially when you have nothing to wear or if you want a chic cover-up for the pool or beach. It's still a bit chilly here, so I dressed mine up with a fun and airy kimono cardigan. And it's not spring time without butterflies- found a perfect statement necklace to add just the right touch of bling.  

I cannot wait till I can actually dive into the water, and lay out in the sun... with a margarita or two, of course! I'm in desperate need of a vacay, if you couldn't tell by now. Any recommendations for places to go?



Romper: Lulu's, fringed kimono: Abercrombie & Fitch (sold out, similar: here),  butterfly necklace: PANDORA



Photos by: Lindsay



XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment