Thursday, May 21, 2015

Channeling my inner Audrey Hepburn.

Reminiscing the cruise I was on just a few weeks ago. Although I desperately missed the fast wi-fi connection back at home, it was nice to just sit and do nothing, but stare out at the ocean for hours.

And of course, with the breathtaking view of the sunset and a fancy cocktail, I just had to have my very first Audrey moment. Big floppy hat, check! Over-sized sunglasses, check! Bold lipstick, check! Fancy jewelry, check! Black dress, not so much. Here's my "nautical" take on the Audrey look with an off-the-shoulder, striped dress from Asos. I've been DYING to find the perfect "off-the-shoulder" dress that I could wear for both fancy and/or casual occasions and when I finally found one I literally squealed. The material of this dress makes it super comfortable too, which is always a perk! I'll definitely be sporting this number all throughout summer. 

I end today with one of my favorite inspirational quotes from Audrey Hepburn herself, "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm POSSIBLE'!"







Hat: H&M (sold out, similar: here), sunglasses: Spitfire, dress: Asos, shoes: Steve Madden (sold out, similar: here),  jewelry: PANDORA, lipstick: Stila in beso.  

Photos by: Lindsay



XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment