Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Baltimore best dressed.

If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you'll know that I finally made the move to Charm City and have been busy settling into the new city! I could not have felt more welcomed into the fashion world of Baltimore, than with two back-to-back editorial features. 


Thank you to the wonderful street style photographer, Colby Ware for featuring my style in The Baltimore Sun online. Totally an unexpected surprise. And I could not have felt more honored than to be named one of Baltimore's best dressed in the September issue of Baltimore Magazine, along side Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and the infamous "Bowtie Bob." 



 Check out the feature here
Check out the feature here.



Cannot wait to share more of my Baltimore adventures with everyone. Stay tuned! 

XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment