Friday, September 9, 2016

So long sweet summer.

Took a spontaneous mid-week trip to Clear Meadow Farm to visit the field of sunflowers- what better way to bid farewell to summer?! Sunflowers always make me smile. Not sure if it's from the feelings of nostalgia of growing sunflowers with my dad in our garden back in the day, or if it's because they always just look like they're smiling as they face the sun. Either way, a field of never-ending sunflowers is a road trip I could not resist. 

I have slowly started "transitioning" my summer clothes to fall clothes with warmer tones (olive green is my go-to for autumn) and with loose, lightweight cardigans like the one I'm wearing from Brandy Melville. 

Excited to see what fall has in store this year. And cannot wait to munch on pumpkin flavored everything! 







[Outfit details]: Cardigan: Brandy Melville, Tank top: H&M, Skirt: Asos, Sandals: Steve Madden, Necklace: Daily Look



XOXO <3
-Margaret





No comments:

Post a Comment