Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Oculus at World Trade Center.

For whatever reason, whenever I am in NYC, I tend to dress edgier. Black clothes, a leather jacket, red lipstick, combat boots and choker necklaces become my uniform. This time around, I decided to upgrade my look with a bit of shine by putting on a metallic dress and pairing it with ankle boots with triple buckle detail.







I FINALLY had a chance to visit the new World Trade Center transportation hub: The Oculus! The view from both the outside and inside is literally breathtaking. The shape on the outside supposedly resembles a dove taking flight. Once you step inside, the sunlight beams throughout the hub and reflects off of the all white interior. Now I understand why this is the most expensive train station in the world. If you're visiting the city, I definitely recommend you stop by. 

[Outfit details]: Jacket: Topshop, Dress: Zara, Ankle boots: Asos, Jewelry: PANDORA

[Photos]: Lindsay Solomon

XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment