Thursday, February 9, 2017

byTSANG.

My dear blogger friend, Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic launched her clothing line: byTsang, not too long ago and I could not be happier for her. I met Jenny at New York Fashion Week a couple of years ago and have kept in touch with her ever since. Her eye for style and creativity is something that makes her instantly stand out. 


I love the concept of byTsang, rather than offering a plethora of items to shop for, Jenny introduces a piece at a time. You know what they say, less is more! I love this long, fuzzy cardigan. Not only is it warm and fuzzy, but it instantly gives off a luxe effect to any casual outfit. Check out the pictures below to see how I survived the cold weather in style. 








[Outfit details]: Cardigan: byTsangtop: Forever 21, Skirt and Ankle Boots: Asos



XOXO <3
-Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment