Wednesday, February 22, 2017

travel with me to Arizona.

One of my good friends and her husband moved to Phoenix, Arizona, a couple of months ago and I have always said I'd visit so I was like... why not, what am I waiting for?! 

Unfortunately, I brought the cold weather and rain to the West Coast with me, but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason so we made the most of it with cute umbrellas, of course! 

If you're staying in the Phoenix area, my top spots to visit are Roosevelt Row Arts District [perfect spot to take ootd's; murals for days], Mormon Trailhead [perfect spot for hiking; you'll get a great view of the city and spot large cacti] and Old Town Scottsdale [rows of popping bars and restaurants; spot horse sculptures and lights all around.] 

I definitely recommend you take the 4-5 hour drive to Page, Arizona, to check out Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Grand Canyon- you will discover the beautiful wonders of nature. Definitely make a stop at Flagstaff on the way, it's a cute ski resort town with tons of cute restaurants and bars.

Hope you all have a chance to visit this beautiful state. Check out my photo memories below. 













XOXO <3
-Margaret

2 comments: