Thursday, September 21, 2017

eggie.

My guilty pleasure has to be streaming YouTube videos all day, every day. I have been following one YouTube guru for many years now. You might know her channel Jenn Im of Clothes Encounters. I can't even tell you all the things I've learned from her over the years from styling clothes, applying makeup to posing for pictures. Being in the industry, I've had the chance to meet and converse with Jenn and have worked with her on a few projects. I have to say, she is literally one of the hardest working people I know, and her eye for creativity is out of this world. What I like most about her is what you see is what you get, which is rare to find in the blogging world (trust me on this one). She is just like her YouTube videos- sweet, humble and genuine. And I have mad respect for her as a young, Asian American woman paving the way to success in the states. I could not be more proud of her for launching her clothing line: Eggie (baby in Korean) that truly represents the Korean American heritage and personal style. 

Without further adieu, check out my take on styling, Eggie. And yes, the outfit can't be complete without her signature beret. 





[Outfit details]: Dress and beret: Eggie, Shoes: Zooshoo.

[Photos]: Lindsay Solomon


XOXO <3 Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment