Thursday, September 14, 2017

thePEACHbox.

I am ALL about accessories- not that you don't know this about me by now. It's crazy how one piece of jewelry, a unique hat or a statement belt can instantly elevate a look. Personally, I don't like sticking to just one type of metal when it comes to jewelry- I'm all about mixing and matching. As of late, I've been really into rose gold as it complements my skin tone, and looks great with black and brown leather.  

I partnered with Australian brand, ThePEACHBox to create my own wrist stack. They recently launched stylish timepieces by Marc Bale, and I'm obsessed!!! These watches pair great with a bangle/bracelet from the existing ThePeachBox collection. What I love about the brand is that everything in their collection is a great mix between modern and edgy. 

And now, you can check out ThePEACHBox for yourself. Use code margaret_nam to get 15% off your first order. Be sure to comment below and let me know what you pick out. Happy shopping!






[Outfit Details]: Top: JCrew, Shorts: Asos, Rings: PANDORA Jewelry, Bangle and Watch: ThePEACHBox

[Photos]: Lindsay Solomon
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by ThePEACHBox, but the opinions are my own. 


XOXO <3 Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment